Proportional both steering and throttle.
* Does not work with Non-proportional Remote
* You need Proportional Remote together if you don't have one - Link here
* Works with standard Servo with 3 wires lead.
* Works with 2S Li-Ion or LiPo battery only. Does not work with 6V NiCd from non proportional RTR>
What is Proportional?
- receiver output according to how much you input on remote, if you turn the steering little, the car's steering moves a little, the same as throttle
This is a good upgrade if you bought a non-proportional RTR
*meant for upgrading your non-proportional RTR of WPL to proportional control. this does not work with Non-WPL electronics/plugs. You should always check for polarity before turning on