- it will show as WPLRC.OFFICIALSTORE in your statement
1. What does RTR, Kit, K, KM means?
KIT - in some case simply "K", example C14K, B24K, it means a KIT that require self assembly, comes with softer tires, 180 size motor, higher torque servo.
KM - KM stands for KIT Metal. Currently the top end of the WPL RC line up. Comes with many essential parts in Metal instead of plastic. Such as Metal Axle Case, Metal Drive Shafts, Metal Steering Knuckle, Dual or Single Speed Gearbox & etc. It's a great out of the box setup that it's cheaper than buying separately and offer much greater performance.
2. My RES-V3/Sound System V2 turns on, able to trigger the engine, but the car won't move
3. I've purchased the KIT/KM, what else do I need?
c. USB Charger
4. What payment type do you accept on the webstore?
5. Which countries do you ship to?
6. How much is the shipping fee?
- Items with FREE Shipping tag is Free shipping
- Items without Free Shipping tag has shipping calculated at checkout depending on your destination.
7. My RES-V3 or Sound System V2 sound intermittently
Or watch the video here.
8. The servo on my dual speed gearbox isn't working now, my fault i think water goes in. What is the spec of the servo?
9. How many Teeth or T does the WPL servo has.
10. I dismantled the Dual Speed Gearbox and not sure how to put it back. Any instruction?
11. Types of RTR Receiver board
XX-184 - upcoming new type of board
12a. Labeling on RTR (non-proportional) receiver board XX-170R
12b. Labeling on RTR (Proportional) receiver board XX-162R
13. There a bag with blue color jelly like substance and a tube with red liquid inside, what are they?
As of now the square shape bag with blue jelly is actually the grease for your axle gears and red color liquid in a tube is Loctite, it's essential to apply onto the screw where it goes into metal parts otherwise there's high chance of loosening itself.
14. Can my RTR car take 2S 7.4V Lipo or Li-Ion battery that you sell?
15. What is the motor rpm of Single Speed and
Dual Speed Gearbox?
16. What is the gear ratio of Dual Speed Gearbox
17. 4x4 and 6x6 Drive Shaft Comparison
18. Light function of the RES-V3 aka Sound System V3
Side indicators - lights blink as you steer left or right
* Front light can be turned off with long press of spk/light button
19. I bought the KIT and KM. Does it include Electronics like Remote, Receiver, ESC, battery and etc?
20. Will the V1 tires fit on the C44 V3 rims?
Yeap. C44 wheel diameter is slightly bigger and C44 has taller tires.
21. Where do I put special note/instruction about my order?
On the cart page bro. :-) See below screenshot
23. I disassembled the Dual Speed Gearbox and not sure how to put it back. Any instruction?
24. Non proportional receiver board XX-159R connection
25. C24-1 and C24 what's the difference?
26. How to install the metal steering linkages? Below some photo for reference
27. What are the Connectors name?
28. How to wire up the RES-V3 Radio System?
29. How to Control 2 RES-V3 Receiver with 1 Remote independantly?
30. My RES-V3 have problem. It has no response. Throttle doesn't work. Watch video below
32. I've heard about this "Founder" status upgrade. What is it?- Customer with "Founder" status gets to enjoy future privilege like early access to new products, free gift, priority in a draw, Founder's only merchandise & etc
Who & how to get Founder status?
- those who supported the Official Store during the early stage gets upgraded automatically
- customers who are nice and patient
- actively promoting WPL RC & the official store
- customers who engage with us
33. Is there any warranty for the puchase?
No. However if you face any issue. You may contact us
34. My KIT has these blue color tube and blue color stuff in a bag. What are they?
- Blue Tube is Loctite. for screws on metal parts
- Blue bag is grease. for axle gears
35. How do I know the items are in stock or not?
- When item is in stock, you will be able to add to cart. When it's out of stock, it will display as "Sold Out" and unable to add to cart.
36. Wheelbase of all cars
C14 / C24 - 190mm
C34 - 205mm
C44KM - 215mm
D12 - 190mm
B series 4x4 - 190mm
37. Pinion Gear spec
370 motor - M0.5, 8T
D12 motor - M0.4, 12T